BuZy-DoiNg-5HiTBuZy-DoiNg-5HiT

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Coming Soon To Newgrounds Coming Soon To Newgrounds

WOW!

You sure know how to make a good teaser. The 3D effects, the words passing by, the music... it fits in =) I wanna play this game =)

The Defender The Defender

MAN!

That was one of the best games I have ever played!

The Great Race The Great Race

WOW!

Fun game! That really worked out my foremarm like hell!

War On Terrorism War On Terrorism

It deserved everything except humor!

I loved this game! Like an actual arcade game.

Sack Smash 2001 Sack Smash 2001

Hehehe...

Nice concept and shit =) good music too

Bruce Lee: ToD v1.2 Bruce Lee: ToD v1.2

Damn!

Now this almost had no bugs at all. And I found it easy =) I beat it in 2 minutes. Thnx for the game i can't wait for the sequal =)

Bruce Lee: Tower of Death Bruce Lee: Tower of Death

YAY!

Finally a Bruce Lee fanatic like me. I love the game except the functions are stopping. For me.. each time I would rapidly press a and -> it would stop =( and when I click on the arrow once... it called me a cheater... whaddup with that?

Scratchy's Rippin' Scratchy's Rippin'

NICE JOB!

I liked this game.. Nice storyline too.. can u try making mixes?

Interactive 1.0 Interactive 1.0

Cool Game!

Review
¯¯¯¯¯¯
The graphics were great! So was the music and interactivity. If it was long, it would've got a higher score and a better review =)

Suggestions
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
But you gotta think of something that will make u wanna keep on playing(i.e. Mini-putt) and a game that is long, challenging(not too challenging like Combat Instinct 3). People hate hard games that make u wanna spit at the screen and tell somebody else to wipe it up =P But the game was right on top =D

DJ - Scratch to hip-hop DJ - Scratch to hip-hop

Well...

I think it's dumb that there's only scratch... scratching i think just fucks up the song. Try putting mixing. Like a beat, then a melody instead of scratching =) Look at them radio stations that mix. Scratching is gay..